These quick & easy foil packets take inspiration from the beloved (but tedious) shrimp boil.
Perfect for your next BBQ get together!
- 1 1/2 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 smoked andouille sausages, thinly sliced
- 2 ears corn, each cut crosswise into 4 pieces
- 1 lb. red bliss potatoes, chopped into 1-in pieces
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 1 lemon, sliced into thin wedges
- 4 tbsp. butter
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat grill over high heat.
- Cut 4 sheets of foil about 12 inches long. Divide shrimp, garlic, sausage, corn, and potatoes evenly over the foil sheets. Drizzle with olive oil. Add the Old Bay seasoning and season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss gently to combine. Top each mixture with parsley, lemon and a tablespoon of butter each.
- Fold the foil packets crosswise over the shrimp boil mixture to completely cover the food. Roll the top and bottom edges to seal them closed.
- Place foil packets on the grill and cook until just cooked through, about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.