You don’t need to be a squirrel to enjoy these little acorn treats!
They’re perfect for any autumn or holiday gatherings you have.
All you need are 4 ingredients and some time to put the pieces together.
– Peanut Butter Cracker Bites
– Chocolate Kisses
– Mini Chocolate Chips
– Peanut butter
– Separate some Peanut Butter Cracker Bites with some peanut butter on both sides (that’s going to be your glue for the chocolate kisses to stick).
– Unwrap enough Chocolate Kisses to match with all the split up bites.
– Stick one chocolate kiss to each half of a bite.
– Stick a mini chocolate chip with a small bit of peanut butter to the center of the outer bite.
– Plate them and watch them disappear like you invited a bunch of squirrels over!
*Acorn Treats photo via: https://www.facebook.com/RealCaliforniaMilk?ref=br_tf