Perfect for your next party!
Let us cater your next event!
Here’s one of our beverage and snack stations all set up!
Starbucks Coffee, Tazo Tea, Juices, Sodas, Fruit Cups, Granola Bars and Trail Mix Bags.
Contact us at email@example.com!
We love rosé and all, but sometimes variation is key. And that’s where our new best friend, watermelon Champagne, comes into the picture. Here’s the two-ingredient, super-quick way to make this perfectly refreshing summer drink.
What you need: Watermelon juice and a bottle of your finest Champagne (err–any sparkling wine). You can even make your own watermelon juice by puréeing fresh fruit chunks.
How to make it: Fill a Champagne flute 1/3 of the way with watermelon juice. Fill the rest with Champagne. If you want to get fancy, you can also add mint leaves or basil for garnish.
Now what? Drink up and vow not to make any other cocktail this summer. \
via Pure Wow
Cheers to summer!
- 1/2 apple, cored, skin on, chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 orange, rind on, sliced into small pieces, large seeds removed (plus more for garnish)
- 3-4 Tbsp (41-55 g) organic brown sugar (or 3 Tbsp (37.5 g) organic cane sugar)
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) orange juice, plus more to taste
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) brandy, plus more to taste
- 1 750 ml bottle dry Spanish red wine*
- Ice to chill (~1 cup)
- Add apples, oranges and sugar to a large pitcher and muddle with a muddler or wooden spoon for 45 seconds.
- Add orange juice and brandy and muddle again to combine for 30 seconds.
- Add red wine and stir to incorporate, then taste and adjust flavor as needed. I added a bit more brandy, orange juice and brown sugar. Stir to combine.
- Add ice and stir once more to chill. Serve as is, or with a bit more ice. Garnish with orange segments (optional).
- Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours, though best when fresh.
These are the last 3 Mixology Workshops for the last couple days of the fair:
Fri, June 17th: Vodka with Potato Skin Appetizer
Sat, June 18th: Gin with Cheese & Fruit Appetizer
Sun, June 19th: Tequila with Chips, Salsa & Guacamole Appetizer
New to the San Mateo County Fair: Mixology Workshops!
For $25 you get:
2 tickets to the fair, appetizer for two, and admittance to a cocktail making class
You don’t want to miss this!